I got this from a friend, and loved it.
You can do this with a very small group over coffee, or I’ve seen it done with 60 people in the room. Really doesn’t matter. Pick any section of Scripture…just a few paragraphs at most.
Have someone in your group read that section out loud. Then have another person read the same section out loud (so everyone can hear it twice).
Then ask 5 questions. After each question, give people time to share their answers with each other. Here they are:
1. What was your favorite part?
2. What was your least favorite part?
3. What did you learn about God?
4. What questions do you have?
5. How does this apply to your life?