How to Lead a Small Group
You want to see God lead you, use your life in bigger ways. I have an idea! This is a BIG faith step.
Ask God to bring this together and see how God provides. Here it is…
Gather a group of 3 – 5 people. Tell them the purpose of the group is:
– to grow in their faith
– and help make Jesus findable to others.
You meet together for an hour and a half per week.
During your time you do these 3 things:
1. Catch up on your lives together, pray for each other. (30 minutes)
2. Each week discuss an article from the list below. (30 minutes)
To discuss the Scripture and message in the website’s article, you ask these three questions:
- “What Scripture meant the most to you?”
- “Was anything new to you? If so, what?”
- “Why is this important to you, in your relationship with God?”
I suggest this order of articles:
Is God In My Life Now?
Will This Last?
How God Drew You to Himself
God’s Unconditional Love
When You Sin
How Forgiven Am I?
The Christian’s Secret
The Holy Spirit in Us
What Is Prayer About?
How to Pray
Does God Answer Prayer?
Faith Is Not a Feeling
What Does God Expect of Me?
How God Changes Us
Why We Don’t Have to Listen to Satan
3. Pray together, talk to God about what you learned about him and thank him.